Friday, July 15, 2011

Red Vertical Lines on Computer Screen?

Hello everyone, Well recently (well today) my computer was left on overnight and I wake up today with a blank black screen So I took out the battery from my laptop because there was no way to shut it off (bad I know) well I came back today home and turned on my laptop only to get vertical red lines on my screen. I turned my laptop off again and turned again and went into safe mode where there was nothing I knew what to do, Then I restarted my computer and I was met with the Blue Screen of death so I go back into safe mode where I'm typing this, when I turn on my computer I get my Vaio message... then instantly I get 3 red stripes going vertical... and I can only boot into safe mode because If I go regular mode, I'm either met by a blank screen or by a BSOD (Blue screen of death... My laptop is a Sony Vaio VGN-FW490 and here's an example of the vertical lines heres the picture http://screensnapr.com/v/4II8et.png

No comments:

Post a Comment