Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Does he want me to add him or is he just REALLY talkative?

Basically, this guy in an extracurricular class of mine keeps hinting at like where he lives ("that intersection is really near me"and "a street near me is named after him" or "a lot of streets where I live are named after that) Also,it was the last class yesterday and all the students left except for me, him and the teacher. the teacher gave the guy student his email so that the guy could email him when he dropped his painting off (the teacher was to frame it) and then the guy said "my email is __ and it used to be ___ but that was too long- keep in touch" (he'll still take the same classes next year tho)- I was about to state mine but the teacher started talking -.- and then we went off the topic and we ended up leaving. The guy is very friendly/social so was he putting it out there for me or am I overanalyzing it and it has nothing to do with me? the email was basically his name so why would he need to state it- the teacher would know the email was him? thanks in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment