Saturday, July 16, 2011

What state would a Texan feel most out of place?

So, I just graduated and I'm desperate for a culture shock. I've live in the same town for 18 years. Not just any town. I small town. like population 1800. And 124 people in my graduating class. One intersection. Seriously, it's back in the sticks. Where the only entertainment, is mud, our pool, the barn, and a radio. And people. Everybody knows everybody. That's Southeast Texas for you, or at least where I live there. I want to go somewhere different. Like completely different. I plan on moving somewhere within the next year, after saving up enough money for me to be comfortable to move anywhere far away from home. And I'm still debating and talking it over with my family as to where, would be an interesting place for me to fully live in and experience. So any thoughts or suggestions as to where would be a neat place and why you think that would be great:) If you have any questions for me that would help you answer the question just ask in a comment and I'll add detail with your username above. Thanks bunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment