Tuesday, July 19, 2011

If you are cut bad enough to where it bleeds alot while getting a manicure, should you have to pay for it?

so i went into a nail salon to get my nails painted and they talked me into getting a full manicure with it because they said i needed to cut my cuticles, i agreed but when she was cutting my cuticles she cut me twice bad to where she had to stop the bleeding, the other hand was already painted and then she was telling me she wouldnt charge for the cuticles but i still had to pay, i told her i dont think i should have to pay since she cut me that badly but i would leave her a tip, she became very rude and said that she is going to take of all the polish cause if i wasnt going to pay she wasnt going to do anything for me, is this right to be treated that way, should u really be expected to pay after this happens to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment