Saturday, July 16, 2011

Will you always see a big flash of light if a red-light camera takes a picture of you?

I'm being paranoid, but tonight I came to an intersection that I know has a red-light camera. I turned right, in a lane that just merges with the perpendicular lane, yknow with a yield sign but no actual encounter with the traffic lights. Since the street was clear for as far as I could see, I basically just merged while only braking a little bit in the yield lane. I'm wondering if the camera might have snapped a pic of me for not slowing down enough in the face of a yield sign? Or do those intersection cameras only take pictures of ppl running red lights? I didn't see a flash of light or anything, I'm just worried that I'll get hit with like a $300 dollar ticket which is like a week's pay for me right now and would SUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment