Friday, July 15, 2011

Please help i dropped a can on my big toe!!!!?

First I will tell you I am a HUGE worrier/OCD about death/hypochondriac. This morning I was cleaning out my pantry and I dropped a full can of juice on my big toe/toenail. The pain was horrible and burned!!! I tried to ice it but that burned worse so I just kept on going and five hours later I am finally looking at my toe--it still hurts, burns, stiff to bend but can wiggle it, and a lot of pain! It is dark red, blue right on the cuticles I. Believe the little white part on the bottom of the nail). I am such a worrier I keep on looking at it and examining it and comparing it--it doesn't look too swollen maybe a little. I am scared what will happen? Do I need to go to a doctor? Will it get puffy under the nail? Will my nail fall off and if so explain. Half of the nail is already blue, is this normal? Can I continue my normal activities? Will I be ok? The pain is bad and my nail looks gross........please help me relax and clam down

No comments:

Post a Comment