Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Organix Keratin 30 Day Treatment help ???! Ten points for best answer!?

Okay, so on Saturday I did the Organix Keratin 30 Treatment. If any of you have tried it, you know your supposed to blow dry your hair straight then straighten it to seal the cuticle. I have never blow dried my hair straight before, so it was a frizzy hot mess. I straightened it and it didn't look any different then when I normally straighten it. I didn't know how much product to put in my hair because all the box said was "do not saturate hair" so I didn't put very much (I still have 3/4 of the bottle left). I washed it out today, and my hair is just as curly as it usually is. If I try to do the Organix treatment again today with the rest of the bottle, do you think my hair will fall out or something? And should I use the rest of the bottle (3/4 left)? And do you think it would work better if instead of blow drying my hair straight, if I just blow dried it then straightened it really good?

No comments:

Post a Comment