Friday, July 15, 2011

What to do, They say heartache last for a season ? :(?

were 18 this year. we met last year, we became so close, so close that rumors spread we were going out. around November we distanced (i really like him, he liked me too, but it died out) So i just went with the flow.. around February he started talking to me again and invited me to his mates birthday party. So me and my mate went..he kept flirting with me and we kissed. But after the party he sent me a message saying ''sorry it didn't work out ;) no hard feelings' ''here's a picture.. http://www.flickr.com/photos/61646371@N04/5821358061/in/photostream i was like OUCH :| but i acted cool about it. After i made it clear i wasn't a use and abuse thing, we had an argument where he said some harsh things. After this, i bumped into him a few times where we just blanked each other. I saw him at a university open day on Tuesday..were we both blanked each other but i caught him looking at me a few times. i deleted his number and today i got a text off him saying ''I just been talking to my mate and i think i need to make it clear: i don't like you in that way'' i replied saying ''yhh i know that, i'm over it chill, thanks for the decency though :)' I REALLY LIKE HIM :( do i just leave things now? Never text him, talk to him but if i see him just act normal. Hoping one day things will change, maybe at Uni :(

No comments:

Post a Comment