Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I think he like "exposing" himself - is this normal? D:?

This guy in my extra curricular class always talks about like where he lives ("There's a street in my neighbourhood named after him" or "I dropped him off at blabla intersection which is really close to where I live" or "a lot of the streets in my area are named after those") and when all the others in class left and it was only me, him and the teacher (it was the last class) the teacher told him to email him when he was done something ro whatever so the tecaher gave him his email, and then I don't know why but the guy said my email is (blablah) and it used to be... but i changed it or whatever.. WHY does he talk about his personal info so much LOL is he self centered or what? :p

No comments:

Post a Comment