Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How do i get glass out of my foot?

so i steped on a REALLY REALLY small fragment of glass and its in there pretty deep. Ive tried removing it with tweezers and cuticle clippers ive soaked my foot with salt everything i can think of to get it out. it is very painful to walk on. Plz dont tell me to go to the doctor because the clinic is closed here and im pretty sure my friendly ER would be a little ticked if i took up there time for a sliver. my problem is that this has happend to me before (i think) and ended up needing surgery on my foot. (i had a small little bump on my foot my doctor thinks was cuz i steped on something and upon cutting my foot open found NOTHING) i will be sooo mad if i go to the doctors and they want me to go through surgery AGAIN on the same foot just under my incision so i can sit in a wheel chair for another 5 weeks . . any suggestions to keep me from being butchered again would be nice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment